So cute! Love the felt heart tucked behind there...oh and the GINGHAM!
Vilket underbart, vackert och gulligt kort! Perfekt tolkning av skissen! - LOVE it!
This is great, the stitching adds that special touch, lovely!
I`m inlove with this card))))very beautiful!
wow, I luv this...super amazing...have a great week!enjoy *~*
what pretty papers and sweet felt heart!
Beautiful. I love the colors and the large scalloped circular shape. The ticket is very cute too. Well done.
Legg inn en kommentar
7 kommentarer:
So cute! Love the felt heart tucked behind there...oh and the GINGHAM!
Vilket underbart, vackert och gulligt kort! Perfekt tolkning av skissen! - LOVE it!
This is great, the stitching adds that special touch, lovely!
I`m inlove with this card))))very beautiful!
wow, I luv this...super amazing...have a great week!
enjoy *~*
what pretty papers and sweet felt heart!
Beautiful. I love the colors and the large scalloped circular shape. The ticket is very cute too. Well done.
Legg inn en kommentar