Hi Johanna! I'm totally excited to find ya! Another shabby-chic girl! :) That's my *fave* style too. Would love to drop by your blog often, and if you have time, do visit me at www.violamahr.typepad.com, would be wonderful to have you there!
I know, you might be not interested, but I have got a few blog-awards and I need to do give them to other scrappers. You are on my list. When I first find your blog i was speachless...Thanks to your works I began to scrap! So THANK YOU for beeing you, for your gorgeous works, for inspiration! You make this world better!!! the awards are here http://eva-ramm.blogspot.com/2010/10/blog-post_14.html
Where do I start? All of these cards/projects are stunning. Thank you for all the inspiration with the beautiful MF paper. I like the little bell tied on the holiday card. You are such an artist!
28 kommentarer:
Her var det mange spennende kort i nydelig duse farger.
this is all so beautiful!
So wonderful cards!
Card with a bird so sweeet))) I like it very much!
Gyönyörű szép kártyákat készítesz. Gratulálok.
Det er altså så lekkert alt det du lager! Blir skikkelig inspirert av de små kunstverkene dine:) tusen takk!
Så sart og romantisk - lekre kort og deilige farger! :)
Card with Santa and deer is gorgeous! Amaizing cards)
Wow girl, this is so beautiful, romantic and inspiring!
Så flotte kort du har laget!!! Delikate farger :)
Så nydelig.... du lager så mye fint;)
Noe så nydelig; fantastiske papirer du har brukt her; og kjempeflott satt sammen :-)
Også så mange da; en fryd for øyet!
Ha en fin helg!
Klem Guro
wonderful projects
xxo BA
I have only just found your blog and love love love your work :-)
Fytti grisen så dyktige du e!! Nå fekk eg verkelig lyst å sedda meg ner me polten å potla litt....
Du e te stor inspirasjon!! Ha en flotte sundag!! :-)
absolutely gorgeous, love all of them!
I'm speechless - your cards are sooooo beautiful!!!
Love all of them.
Hugs from Germany
Swantje
This is all so beautiful!
Iray
Hi Johanna! I'm totally excited to find ya! Another shabby-chic girl! :) That's my *fave* style too. Would love to drop by your blog often, and if you have time, do visit me at www.violamahr.typepad.com, would be wonderful to have you there!
I know, you might be not interested, but I have got a few blog-awards and I need to do give them to other scrappers.
You are on my list. When I first find your blog i was speachless...Thanks to your works I began to scrap! So THANK YOU for beeing you, for your gorgeous works, for inspiration! You make this world better!!!
the awards are here http://eva-ramm.blogspot.com/2010/10/blog-post_14.html
Where do I start? All of these cards/projects are stunning. Thank you for all the inspiration with the beautiful MF paper. I like the little bell tied on the holiday card. You are such an artist!
São maravilhosos!
wow, så lekre kort!!!! er imponert over kreasjonene dine!
Så utrolig mange lekre kort!
Jag älskar verkligen alla dina kort, menjag föll för kortet med den häftiga insidan. Har nu scrapliftat den, hoppas du inte tar illa upp.
Åh, dette var sååååååå lekkert...... sukk
Du lager så flotte og stemningsfulle kort!
Ha en god helg!
wonderful cards!!
Legg inn en kommentar