3. september 2009

happy birthday



Supplies: Patterned paper: My Minds Eye, Prima and Making Memories. Rubber stamps and buttons: Melissa Frances. Flowers: Papirloftet and Kort&Godt.

27 kommentarer:

annes paperfun sa...

Nyyydelig og delikat kort!
Du har alltid så god stemning i det du lager!
Klem Anne

Ludkasz sa...

beautiful card:-)

craftyb sa...

simply beautiful! bx

Mariann (mais) sa...

Dette kortet likte jeg kjempegodt. Nydelig fargevalg og de blomstene var skjønne.
Det var dekorativt at du har laget forskjellige kanter med punch(?) på de ulike mattene på kortet.
Varmt og vakkert bursdagskort :)
Klem, Mariann

❤ Kaia sa...

Sååå lekkert.
Herlige farger, og nydelig pyntet.
Klem fra Kaia

Dawn Cosgrove sa...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Finja sa...

oh great, this is so beautiful... so gently... Hugs Finja

Anonym sa...

Åååh du er så flink! Klem fra Cathrine

Neo sa...

O! It so beautiful!

Randi Th. sa...

Dette var nydelig. Så flott med de sarte fargene!

niekolken sa...

ooooooooooooooo very lovely!!!!!

Anonym sa...

hello i m a french scrap woman and i love that you do, thank you
ma name calypso
my blog : http://calypso-creation.over-blog.com

manuela sa...

lovely as usual! I like visiting your blog!
Hugs
Manu

Alicia sa...

I just LOVE your style!! Your blog is one that I love to "stalk"! SOOO cute! Thanks for the inspiration!

mettepip sa...

Nyyyydelig som vanlig;)

Nora sa...

Oh, so pretty!
You're the best...
Nora

scrappy jen d sa...

Dear Johanna,
I wasn't on your blog for some time....
I just love all the wonderful little art pieces you made!
Bye, Jen from The Netherlands.

Craft u Crazy sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
Craft u Crazy sa...

Hi there Bibbis, I love your work, you are such an inspiration. Your blog is stunning. thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with the world.
I come from South Africa and like you I am also passionate about crafting. I would love you to pop over to my blog to see my work.

Kind Regards
Adele James
Craft u Carzy
South Africa

Aina sa...

Stilig kort i rålekre farger :O)

Hanne sa...

Nydelig kort! Lekkert!

Ewelina sa...

I love all your cards!!!

BALLET NEWS sa...

Oh WOW, this is a great post & you have the most gorgeous site here. I had to stop by to leave this comment for you – and to say hello of course ! Your posts are creative and original and you have interesting pictures. It's all perfect ! Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes....

Carina sa...

Alldeles nydelig kort ;)

white.sheep sa...

This card is amazing.

DeeDee sa...

So sweet! :)

Lissie sa...

Utrolig Nydelig!