Gorgeous! I LOVE the pop of red (my favourite colour!)...all works so beautifully together...I LOVE all the little details you include! bx
Nyyydelig kort !!! og så lekker blomsterbord stemplet? du har på langs av kortet.
This is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at CPS!!!
This is so soft and romantic looking! Great use of thr CPS sketch.
*SIGH* Absolutely dreamy as always! LOL!!! Just Beautiful!! :)
oh, wow! scrumptiously gorgeous! fabulous work with the cps sketch! hope you keep joining us!
Såååå JÄTTEFINT! Du är verkligen begåvad. :D ♥
Oh WOOOW I love your card - it is Gorgeous! I'm a huge fan of your work : )
Wow! Her var det utrolig mye flotte kort!Gleder meg til og svinge innom her flere ganger :)
Så tøft og kult i fargene dette var. LIkte veldig godt stemplene øverst der, og den scallopde sirkelen punchet ut fra mønsterpapir;)
Legg inn en kommentar
10 kommentarer:
Gorgeous! I LOVE the pop of red (my favourite colour!)...all works so beautifully together...I LOVE all the little details you include! bx
Nyyydelig kort !!! og så lekker blomsterbord stemplet? du har på langs av kortet.
This is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at CPS!!!
This is so soft and romantic looking! Great use of thr CPS sketch.
*SIGH* Absolutely dreamy as always! LOL!!! Just Beautiful!! :)
oh, wow! scrumptiously gorgeous! fabulous work with the cps sketch! hope you keep joining us!
Såååå JÄTTEFINT! Du är verkligen begåvad. :D
♥
Oh WOOOW I love your card - it is Gorgeous! I'm a huge fan of your work : )
Wow! Her var det utrolig mye flotte kort!
Gleder meg til og svinge innom her flere ganger :)
Så tøft og kult i fargene dette var. LIkte veldig godt stemplene øverst der, og den scallopde sirkelen punchet ut fra mønsterpapir;)
Legg inn en kommentar