19. mai 2008

Friday Sketchers #2

Tid for ny skisse fra Friday Sketchers! :)




Papir, alfabet og chipboard fra MM. Blomster og "diamant" fra en lokal hobbybutikk. Hjerte fra Heidi Swapp. Stempler fra Papirloftet og All Night Media Inc. Knapper fra Autumn Leaves.

12 kommentarer:

paulien710 sa...

goshhhhhhh so so so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

I always LOVE your cards, beyond words!!!

You are my fav artist

craftyb sa...

Hi Bibbi, so beautiful! I love your style...and these colours are my fav! TFS! Have you entered Kristine's candy challenge? I'd be amazed to see what you come up with for that!! bx

Sandy sa...

Oh my gosh, this is unbelievable. Totally awesome card. Love them.

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten sa...

Wow, what a great card!! Love it! All your work looks really great!
Thanks for joining in!

Melissa sa...

ohhhhh my! I have never seen anything so beautiful--NEVER EVER!
Melis

Lea L. sa...

Wow...you have posted some amazing projects the past few days!! Your work is so romantic and beautiful...I love perusing your blog!

Have a great day,
~Lea

Anonym sa...

WOW WOW WOW!!! Fytti bibbelibi!! Dette var helt nydelig!! Jeg tror jeg er forelsket på nytt;-) Digger hele bloggen din. Og for en inspirasjonskilde!! Takk for at du deler!!

Unknown sa...

really fantastic and so marvellous!!!
thank you for your participation to my sketch at friday sketchers.

Unknown sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
Anonym sa...

wo !!!!! your card is very splendide !!!!!!!!! I love your style !!!

Anonym sa...

Fabulous creation, stunning! Thanks for joining in FS challenge. Carole :o)

Anonym sa...

Just discovered your blog and had to stop and comment. I love your work!!! It is incredibly wonderful!

Susan